Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
- We use Personal Data to allow you to participate in the features on the Site, to process your registration, and to provide you with other requested content related to our content and other offerings. Click here to learn more
- If you are under 18 years old, you must obtain the permission of your parent or guardian before participating in a contest or engaging in other activities. The only exceptions are if you simply sign up for a newsletter or request certain basic content. Click here to learn more
- We disclose your Personal Data publicly when you post User-Generated Content on the Site. We also disclose Personal Data when you request or agree to such sharing with business partners or other third parties, when we engage a third party to process data on our behalf, when such sharing is required by law, or in certain other situations. Click here to learn more
- This Site may be hosted on web servers in the other jurisdiction. Your use of the Site constitutes your consent to the transfer of Personal Data to any other jurisdiction that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. Click here to learn more
Information You Provide
We may collect personal data, including your name, email or street address, date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to (“Personal Data/Information”) when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in interactive games, features or competitions. We may also collect any photographs, video images or other user-generated content that you may upload to the Site (“User-Generated Content” or “UGC”). The Sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with Personal Information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Please note that information submitted to the Sites via a "contact us" or other similar function may not receive a response. We will not use the information provided to contact you for marketing purposes unrelated to your request unless you agree otherwise.
Information We Collect Automatically As You Access and Use the Sites
Whenever you visit or interact with the Sites or MSM content, MSM, as well as any third-party advertisers, content providers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Sites are accessed and used ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, and the preceding page & video views. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if MSM associates it with you as a specific and identifiable person, MSM treats it as Personal Information.
MSM also automatically collects your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, "Device") you use to access the Sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third-party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the Device used to access the Sites.
The technologies used on the Sites to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include:
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs) are used in combination with cookies to help Site operators understand how you interact with their websites. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site or in an email. The use of a clear gif allows the Site to measure your actions in opening the page that contains the clear gif.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Sites, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Sites, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
Log File Information
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view. Your IP address does not identify you personally
- Provide general internal and customer analytics.
- Study traffic patterns in order to improve website performance, to customize the user experience, and to better match the users’ interests and preferences. For example, MSM keeps track of the domains from which people visit, and also measures visitor activity on MSM websites. However, these tracking records are performed and maintained in ways that keep the data non-identifiable.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using MSM products or services.
- Support security measures, such as requiring re-login into a MSM product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- If you login to our products through the Site, cookies can also be used to save the username so that we can process the saved login information and quickly log you into the product.
- Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
- Tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- For further information about cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to login or use other interactive features of our Sites and features that depend on cookies.
2. MINOR'S PERSONAL DATA
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use Personal Data collected through the Sites to: (1) allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Site; (2) process your registration and/or upload your UGC; (3) provide you with information that you request or agree to receive; (4) improve the Site and for internal business purposes; (5) contact you with regard to your use of the Site, and any changes to our policies; (6) tailor content, advertisements and offers we serve you; and (7) fulfil other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Data or otherwise with your consent.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share Personal Data with the following parties:
When You Agree To Have Your Personal Information Shared
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions.
The Sites may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (each, a "Promotion") that may require registration. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such Promotion, such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. By entering a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
Personal Data That You Disclose Publicly on the Site
Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
We may engage third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating our Site, sending e-mail communications, and data analysis. We may share Personal Data with third parties in order for them to provide content or otherwise perform services for us, and we will require such parties to maintain appropriate security to protect such data from unauthorized access or processing.
Affiliate Sharing and Business Transfers
We may share your Personal Data with other entities affiliated with us for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. MSM or any of its assets, including the Site, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your Personal Data is one of the business assets of the transaction. In such case, your Personal Data may be transferred. Hence, MSM reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including Personal Information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of MSM’s assets, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Legal Protections and Other Disclosures
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES, AND MSM CONTENT FOUND ON OTHER WEB SITES
6. INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE PUBLICLY ON OUR SITES
Our Sites may offer message boards, chat rooms, alternative reality games, multi-player games and other public areas (collectively, "Community Forums") where you can engage in social networking, interact with others, as well as have the opportunity to submit photographs, writings, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, "User Submissions"). To participate in certain Community Forums, you may be asked to select a username, screen name or member name and password. Please do not use your real name or the real name of another person when selecting a username (or screen name or member name).
Also, functionality on the Sites may permit interactions between the Sites and a third party web site or service, such as enabling you to "like" a product on our Site or "share" content to other web sites or services. If you choose to "like" or "share" content on the Site or to otherwise post information from or via the Site to a third party's web site, service, feature or application, that information will become public and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of our Site.
7. INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
8. AD SERVING AND TRAFFIC MEASUREMENT SERVICES WE MAY USE; HOW TO "OPT OUT" OF RECEIVING ADVERTISING RELEVANT TO YOU
MSM licenses technology to serve advertisements on its own sites and within its videos and other content as that content is served across the Internet. In addition, MSM may use third party network advertisers to serve advertisements and third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Sites and viewing of our content. We do not share Personal Information with these third parties, but ad network providers, the advertisers, the sponsors, and/or analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, web beacons and embedded scripts on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, including Usage Information. With regard to advertisements, we and our network advertisers may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both the Sites and other web sites. Cookies and web beacons, including those set by third party network advertisers, may be used to, among other things, target advertisements, prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times, or to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you. We may share Usage Information about visitors to the Sites with third party advertising companies for the same purposes. We may use a variety of companies to serve advertisements.
9. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION AND OPTING OUT FROM EMAIL, SMS AND MMS COMMUNICATIONS
MSM may provide web pages or other mechanisms through which you can correct or update some of the Personal Information you have provided to us, including, without limitation, through registration with the Sites. You may opt out of receiving e-mail newsletters by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those e-mails. If you sign up to receive SMS or MMS messages that may be offered on the Sites, you may unsubscribe from any SMS or MMS messages received by replying "STOP". Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Sites and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from marketing communications. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Sites. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
11. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES, AND MSM CONTENT FOUND ON OTHER WEB SITES
Certain content on the Sites may be hosted and served by third parties, which may include third party widgets (such as those that allow you to "like" or "share" content with third party web sites and interactive services, or third party "get tickets and showtimes" widgets). In addition, when you are on the Sites you may be directed to other web sites or services that are operated and controlled by third parties. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. In addition, MSM Site widgets or other MSM content may be included on web pages, web sites and/or services that are not associated with MSM. We have no control over these third parties. These third parties may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. MSM is not responsible for the privacy practices or business practices of any third party web site.
12.CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Site is hosted and operated in India. Your Personal Data will therefore be transferred to and processed in the India where the privacy laws may not provide an equivalent level of protection to those in your home country. By using the Site, and providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer of your information to, and its processing in, the India
13. AMENDING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA, CONTROLLING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, AND PRIVACY QUESTIONS
You have the right to access your Personal Data held by us and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted. You can also request not to receive email, SMS, and MMS marketing communications from us. You may opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. If you sign up to receive SMS or MMS messages, you may unsubscribe from any SMS or MMS messages received by replying “STOP.” Please note that we may still need to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Sites and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from marketing communications.
For more details or any privacy questions please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd.,
Interface Building no.7, 4th Floor,
Malad Link Road,
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.