To enter all you need to do is :
1. Every Wednesday after midday UK time visit @sonytvuk Facebook or Insta page where the Question of the Week will be revealed.
2. If you think you know the answer to the question then listen to Shabnam Sahi's show on Sunrise Radio between 9am to 12pm UK time, every Friday where she will be inviting you to call into the station to answer the question.
3. If you get the answer right you can win £100 CASH plus the chance to be placed into a draw at the end of the 4 weeks to win a 50" SONY TV.
Terms & Conditions :
The following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”/ “ Terms and Conditions”) shall be applicable to MSM Asia Limited (“MSM”), for the contest conducted by MSM (“ Contest / Activity”) with a collaboration with Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. from 5th October 2020 to 30th October 2020 (“Term”), which shall take place in a manner as specified in Specific T&C’s at end of this T&C and the contest shall be termed as follows:
The T&Cs shall be in two parts (a) Basic T&Cs and (b) Specific T&Cs for the Activity.
Following are the terms that shall be applicable to the Activity:
1. The Activity is open only to the citizens of United Kingdom i.e. who are residing in the United Kingdom irrespective of their caste, race, ethnicity, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition. Citizens and/or residents of countries other than United Kingdom are not eligible to participate
(All persons fulfilling conditions mentioned in section 1 & 2 shall be hereinafter referred to as “Participants”.)
2. Activity shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified in the T&Cs for Activity.
3. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of MSM and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Activity in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Activity.
4. The Activity terms and conditions shall be mentioned on the Sony Entertainment Television (UK) official website available at - https://www.setindia.com/gb-en (“Website”). The Participants agree that by participating in the Activity, the Participants shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Participants shall be required to provide basic personal information about them including but not limited to the Participant’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, account details and email address to register and participate in the Activity.
6. The specific requirements for the Activity shall be outlined in the T&Cs of the Activity as specified herein.
7. To participate in the Activity, the Participants shall visit the social media pages of SET UK on Facebook and Instagram on each Wednesday during the Term on which ‘Question of the Week’ will be revealed.
8. The Participants who know the answer to the question put up on the social media handles, may call Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. on number 0+44 (208) 813 8040, during the show hosted by Shabnam Sahi, between 09:00 am GMT to 12:00 GMT on every Friday during the Term to give their answer. The final Winner of the Activity for the particular week shall be selected by MSM and Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. at their sole discretion and the Participants shall not have the right to claim otherwise.
9. The manner, day and the basis of choosing the Winner (defined below) shall be specified in the T&Cs of the Activity.
10. The announcement about the Winner and the Prize(s) (defined below) shall be as per the T&Cs of the Activity.
11. Method and time of prize distribution: Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. shall announce the Winner for each week on Friday between 09:00am GMT to 12:00 GMT. The final Winner chosen from amongst the Winners of each week shall be selected by MSM Asia and Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd., at their sole discretion and shall be announced on Friday 30th October 2020 on Sunrise Radio between 09:00am GMT to 12:00 GMT.
12. The distribution time and mode of distribution of the Prize(s) shall be at the sole discretion of MSM.
13. The Participant can win only once in this Activity. Any subsequent wins of the Participant (if declared) will be automatically void.
14. Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Activity.
15. MSM shall not be held liable despite MSM’s best efforts, in the event the provided mobile numbers/email Id is unreachable/not replied due to the following reasons including but not limited to: 1) Email ID or phone number provided by the Participant is incorrect; 2) Email ID belongs to a person other than the Participant; 3) Mobile number answered but individual answering refuses to acknowledge MSM, the Activity and/or any relation thereto; or 4) Any other reason the Email ID or any other contact details provided by which Participant cannot be contacted; (5) The bank account details provided by the Participant is incorrect or belongs to a person other than the Participant.
16. The Prize(s), when the same are in form of some tangible goods shall be couriered by MSM at its own cost to the address provided by the Participant. The prize cash of £100 shall be disbursed by MSM to the bank account details provided by the Participant. MSM shall not be liable in any manner in the event the address or the bank account details provided by the Participant is incorrect and the Prize(s) get delivered or disbursed to incorrect address or bank account.
17. Participants agree that no clarifications on the questions and the answers used in the Activity shall be entertained by MSM or Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd.
18. By participating in the Activity, each Participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and is deemed bound by any decisions made by MSM in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
19. MSM including its divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, employees shall not be responsible for any loss of Entries for any reason whatsoever including, due to any technical problems for Entries received after the deadline because of telephonic communication delays, interruptions, electronic failures or overloads, or for lost, misdirected or misplaced Entries. The Entries are void if inaudible, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, not in prescribed format, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
20. MSM and Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. reserve the right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner in the event the answers provided by the Participants are incorrect. Decision of MSM and Sunrise radio (London) Ltd. in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
21. While accepting the Prize(s), the Winner may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by MSM which shall release MSM of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by MSM may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All decisions of MSM are final in this regard.
22. Mere participation /submitting Entries in the Activity does not entitle the Participants to win the Prize(s).
23. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the Winner pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
24. MSM may refuse to give the Prize(s) to Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Activity under these Terms and Conditions.
25. The Prize(s) shall be delivered to the Winner subject to submission of all relevant documents, if required in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of the Activity.
26. The Prize(s) are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for cash equivalent. Only the prize Winner and no other person or agent, may claim the Prize(s).
27. In case the Winner(s) is / are found to be in violation of any and all rules of the Activity, MSM reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned Winner to refund the Prize(s) won.
28. MSM has the right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by MSM in its sole discretion. All taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with all Prize(s) if any, and all other costs, including insurance, incidental costs, gifts, gratuities and taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
29. The Prize(s) given to the Participant to the final Winner, shall be solely governed by the terms and conditions provided for the particular product. MSM does not give any warranty or guarantee for the product and shall not be responsible if the Prize is damaged, stops working, etc. The Participant will have to get in touch with the manufacturer of the Prize if he / she wishes to get it repaired solely at his / her own cost.
30. MSM reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
31. MSM is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Activity is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. MSM makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
32. MSM does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation for inclusion and, or, exclusion of any particular submission of the Entry of a Participant at any stage of the Activity.
33. By entering into the Activity, the Winner/Participants waive all copyrights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and moral rights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to MSM’s right to use the pictures uploaded by the Participant(s) the captioned posted for the Activity , picture, tape or portray him/her as a Activity Winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by applicable law. The prize Winner also consents to MSM’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Activity Entry (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”). MSM can allow to its agencies to exercise/exploit the Publicity Rights in conjunction with MSM. MSM shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the entries received for the Activity for any purpose.
34. Non-conformance by any Participant and/or Winner of the Activity will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant from participation or winning the Prize(s) as the case maybe.
35. Participants shall not post any profanity or abusive comments on the Website’s Activity page/ channel’s website/MSM social media pages including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, etc. or in any other manner. In the event of any such profanity or abusive comments posted on foregoing pages, such Participants shall be disqualified forthwith and MSM reserves its rights, in addition to removing such post, to take legal action against such Participant and/or user.
36. The personal information provided by the Participants in the course of the Activity to MSM will only be used for MSM’s internal purposes and to send Participants promotional information in the future pertaining to the Channel/MSM/Website. The Participant hereby consents to receiving such promotional information in the future. In the event the Participant wishes not to receive such future communications, the Participant can opt-out of the same by writing to MSM on the email ID from which he/she receives such promotional information. Save and except the email address of the Participant, all other data collected shall be deleted within 30 (thirty) days from the expiry of the Term.
38. In exercise of the powers conferred by applicable laws, MSM shall treat the information and pictures as sensitive and confidential and such information has to be now dealt with as per the provisions specified in the applicable laws.
40. MSM shall deal with any Data/Information including sensitive personal information, if any, that it receives from MSM or otherwise collects, holds, uses and processes in the following manner: a) Company may also disclose Data/information including sensitive personal information, if any, to governmental agencies and regulators (e.g., tax authorities), social organizations (e.g., the social security administration), human resources benefits providers (e.g., health insurers), external advisors (e.g., lawyers, accountants, and auditors), courts and other tribunals, and government authorities, to the extent required or permitted by applicable legal obligations upon prior written approval from MSM. b) The level of data protection using technical, managerial, operational and physical security control measures by MSM shall be such as to be in compliance with all applicable laws. c) The term ”Data/Information” including sensitive personal information, if any, shall mean and include the name and contact information (home address, telephone and fax numbers and email address), valid identity proof such as passport number, driver’s license number, permanent account numbers, social security numbers or other details pertaining to the identity of the Participants. The photos and images uploaded by the Participants, shall be retained by MSM till the winners are declared and the promotions with respect to the winners is completed.
41. Participants confirm that the pictures submitted or uploaded by them or any part thereof do not infringe upon the statutory rights, common law rights, intellectual property rights including copyrights in literary, dramatic, musical or motion picture rights, patent rights or the trademark or trade names of any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever. Neither the Pictures nor any part thereof violate the statutory rights of, or the right of privacy, or constitute a libel or slander against any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever, or violate any other rights not herein specifically enumerated. No pictures or any part thereof shall be defamatory or contribute contempt of court or breach of contract, or breach of any provision of statute, nor hurt the sentiments of religious groups. In the event of any infringement and/or any unlawful usage of any information including pictures provided by the Participants, MSM shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
42. MSM shall not be responsible for any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons.
43. The Participant(s) and/or the Winner shall fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless, MSM, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. and agents and Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (collectively the “Indemnified Persons”) from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, liabilities, penalties, costs and expenses, (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court fees) (collectively “Losses”), that the Indemnified Person may incur or suffer or likely to incur or suffer as a result of or arising out any (i) breach of any terms hereunder; (ii) wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions; (iii) any claims by any third party for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, injuries suffered by such third party, arising out of or in relation to the Participant(s) and/or the Winner during the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Prize(if any).
44. Under no circumstance shall MSM including the Channel and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if MSM has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstance, unless due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence, shall MSM and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Participant specifically agrees not to file in person/through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in Singapore against MSM their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Activity.
45. Your participation in the Activity by posting the Entries will be deemed as an acceptance of the above stated Terms and Conditions. The decisions of MSM and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Activity.
46. MSM has the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Conditions governing the Activity, prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice.
47. MSM reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue and/or terminate the Activity at any stage without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Participants.
48. The Activity is void where prohibited by law. All relevant national and local laws apply.
49. The Activity shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in Singapore. All matters with respect to the Activity are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Singapore only.
50. For any queries on the Activity and/or the Terms and Conditions, please send a direct message (DM) to the [sonypicturesnetworks @spe.sony.com]
Day/s of the Activity
5th October 2020 – 30th October 2020
Start and End Timing of the Activity
From 07:00am GMT on 5th October to Midday on 30 th October 2020
Platform on which Activity shall be available
1. The questions shall be available on the social media handles of SET UK on Facebook and Instagram.
2. The submission of Entries shall be done on Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd.
Specific Terms of Participation/Process of Participation
3. The Participant can participate in the Activity only through the social media pages of SET UK on Facebook and Instagram on which there shall be a new question asked every Wednesday post 12:00 pm GMT, which shall be ‘Question of the Week’.
4. In order to participate, the Participant has to answer the questions put up on the social media handles by calling Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. on the number +44 (208) 813 8040, during the show hosted by Shabnam Sahi, between 09:00 am GMT to 12:00 GMT on every Friday during the Term to give their answer to the question provided on the social media handles of SET UK namely Facebook and Instagram.
Participants at all times shall ensure that the entries shall not:
i. shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, copyrights, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights;
ii. is not abusive, harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
iii. does not harm minors in any way;
iv. does not violate any law for the time being in force;
v. does not deceive or mislead about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
vi. does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and
vii. shall not create any liability for MSM or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.
Specific Process for choosing the Winner
“1“ Winner will be chosen every week at the sole discretion of MSM and Sunrise Radio (London) Ltd. who will receive will receive a cash prize of £100.
Out of the ‘4’ Winners chosen during the Term of the Activity, Sunrise Radio shall select ‘1’ final Winner who shall receive one 50 inches television as the Prize.
(The name of the final Winner & details will be confirmed by Sunrise Radio Limited)
Announcement of the Winner
Winner for weekly prize of £100 will be announced on the social media pages of SET UK on Facebook and Instagram every Tuesday.
Winner of Final Prize, i.e. a 50 inches television will be announced on Friday 30th October 2020.
Winners will receive a cash prize of £100.
The final Winner chosen amongst the ‘4’ Winners shall receive a 50 inches television.